Therapeutic Riding Program Registration
Spring or Fall Ten-Week Session
Please read the rider criteria below carefully. Therapeutic riding is not appropriate for all individuals. Each client will be assessed on an individual basis. If the rider is new to PRANCE or if medical status has changed, please contact us to request a medical form.
- Must be able to maintain a sitting position while the horse is in motion (unless another accepted position has been found by a CanTRA certified instructor)
- Minimum age of 5 years
- Seizures must be controlled by medication or be seizure free for 6 months
- Not over weight of 180 lbs.
- Has a negative finding of Atlantoaxial Instablilty (for persons with Down Syndrome)
- Does not have any surgically implanted spinal assistive devices
- Riders accepted into the program are done so on a trial basis.
Application forms must be completed by rider guarantor and physician responsible for the rider. Please click here to access the form.
Please email email@example.com or call 519-832-2522 for more information